Minimum computer requirements
Our Marketing Video Builder requires a powerful graphics card. Most computers and laptops bought within the past 5 years should be fine, but a small percentage of newer computers with low-end graphics cards may also be affected.
Using Chrome on newer systems
As of August 31st, 2016, Chrome made a change to no longer support some of the technology used in our Marketing Video Builder on systems with an Intel® HD Graphics 3000. Other browsers, including Firefox, continue to support computers with the Intel® HD Graphics 3000.
Products with Intel® HD Graphics 3000 include:
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro (17-inch, Late 2011)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2011)
- MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2011)
- MacBook Air (11-inch Mid 2011)
- MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2011)
- Mac mini (Mid 2011)
- Mac mini Server (Mid 2011)
If you have a newer computer, especially a Mac, and you received a warning in Chrome that your computer does not meet the system requirements for the Marketing Video Builder, we recommend trying Firefox.